Arctic Ice™ Alaskan Series is specifically designed to keep your beverages and perishables refrigerated all day or longer.
The active ingredient is derived from plants – not petroleum. It is non-toxic, environmentally friendly and considering its re-usability, exceptionally economical.
Alaskan Series is designed at the molecular level to maintain its freezing point (33.8º F or 1º C) while absorbing surrounding heat until its fully thawed.
Designed to last longer than ice and “blue” ice substitutes, Arctic Ice™ Alaskan series is one of the most innovative, durable and portable refrigerants available today!
Available in 4 convenient sizes.
- Small – .75lbs – 4.25″ x 6.25″ x 1.25″
- Perfect for chilling insulated lunch boxes and mini-coolers.
- Medium – 1.5lbs – 6.75″ x 7.75″ x 1.25″
- Just right for chilling small or mid-sized coolers and insulated tote bags
- Large – 2.5lbs – 7.5″ x 9.5″ x 1.25″
- Cover the bottom and cargo of your full-sized ice chest with two or more of these large packs to keep it all cold, all day.
- Extra Large – 5lbs – 10.925″ x 8.661″ x 1.85″
- Cover the bottom and cargo of your full or Marine-sized ice chest with these to keep it all cool, all day long.
Suggested Sizes of Arctic Ice for your Cooler
(these are suggestions only – Arctic Ice recommends weight equal to ice or dry ice you would normally use).
- Personal Cooler: 1-2 small panels or 1 medium panel
- Small 15-25 Quart Cooler: 2-4 medium panels or 2 large panels
- Medium 30-50 Quart Cooler: 2 – 6 extra large panels
- Large 60-100 Quart Cooler: 4-8 extra large panels