Mud River Dixie Kennel Cover
The Dixie Cover has logically placed handles for ease of moving and for disgruntled baggage handlers.
Strategically placed D-Rings make securing your friend/ investment as easy as pulling it tight.
You will also find we have placed a tough and tumble rubber mesh over each window to ensure that air is dispensed properly and to secure a snug fit while running 70.
While the need for gear is essential, you will find stash pockets in all the right locations.
The industrial grade bottom was not an after thought.
Built to withstand years of abrasion, the chosen material is a 2-ply infused heavy duty poly that has a water resistant coating for protection in foul and unpredictable weather.
Worry not! When the mercury drops, the MicroLite3 insulation will supply thermal bliss.
Features and Benefits:
• Weather resistant poly exterior.
• Dual top carry handles.
• Four D-rings for tie down.
• Rubber mesh windows.
• Removable window flaps.
• MicroLite3 insulation.
• Roll-up front door.
• Rubber, non-skid, protective bottom.
• 4 store pockets.
• 6 rear pockets
• Cover will keep inside of crate 20- 40 degrees warmer than outside air temperature ( depending on size of dog / working or resting dog / windows on or off / door up or down)
• Medium: 32″L x 23″W x 25″H
• Large Standard: 36″L x 26″W x 26″H
• Large Extended: 37″L x 26″W x 28.5″H
• X-Large: 40″L x 28.5″W x 30″H
Kennel covers are made to fit plastic crates/dog kennels.
We do not warranty use of our kennel covers on metal/wire crates/kennels.
Mud River Dog Products / Boyt Harness Company is not responsible for the improper use of the Insulated Kennel Cover or the Uninsulated Kennel Cover.
- WARNING: Canines require adequate air flow and ventilation at all times.
- WARNING: NEVER leave your canine unattended in a kennel when using the Insulated Kennel Cover or the Uninsulated Kennel Cover.
- WARNING: NEVER transport more than one canine per kennel when using the Insulated Kennel Cover or the Uninsulated Kennel Cover.
- WARNING: DOES NOT provide adequate protection for your canine in the event of an accident.
- WARNING: NEVER close kennel cover door and all windows of the Insulated Kennel Cover or the Uninsulated Kennel Cover at the same time. Depending on YOUR canine and various external factors beyond our/your control temperatures can increase more quickly than expected.
- WARNING: Please use caution when transporting trailers that may re-direct or modify the flow of your exhaust when using the Insulated Kennel Cover or the Uninsulated Kennel Cover into the back of a pick up or topper.
- Hose off.
- Spot treat with mild liquid detergent when needed.
- Line Dry.