Yeti Tundra Series
• Dry goods rack included
• One-piece, roto-molded construction is extremely durable just like a whitewater kayak.
• YETI®’s proprietary PermaFrost™ Insulation is pressure-injected, giving you exceptional thermal resistance for unmatched ice retention.
• T-Rex™ Lid Latches, with patent-pending technology and molded-in keepers, keep your lid securely closed and are built to last.
• The YETI® ColdLock™ Gasket minimizes unwanted air exchange, locking out heat while sealing in cold.
• NeverFail™ Hinge System includes a full-length, integrated hinge that is selfstopping and will not break.
• FatWall™ Design features extra-thick walls designed to house added insulation for maximum ice retention
• BearFoot™ Non-Slip Feet, are made from non-marking rubber and help keep your cooler where you put it and up off of hot surfaces.
• InterLock™ Lid System enables lid to interlock with the cooler body, creating an essential form-fitting barrier between your contents and outside elements.
• AnchorPoint™ Tie-Down Slots are molded into cooler body for solid mounting
• DoubleHaul™ Handles, with textured grips and marine-grade nylon rope, make carrying a loaded cooler easier for two people.
• Integrated LipGrip™ Handles make solo carrying easier, save valuable space, and won’t get in the way.
• Vortex™ Drain System has a screw-in, gasketed drain plug that allows for easy draining while partially opened and guarantees leak-proof reliability.
• BullDog™ Strap Guides allow for your cooler to be securely racheted down while being hauled or transported.
• Constructed of food-grade material that is Dry Ice Compatible™ and UV-resistant.
• Integrated padlock ports make it easy to bear-proof your YETI®
Below is a list of YouTube Videos of the model your interested in:
Yeti Coolers – Tundra 210 – NEW
Yeti Coolers – Tundra 350 – NEW
The YETI® Don’t Worry” 5 year Warranty If any part of your YETI® malfunctions or breaks, simply contact us for prompt repair or replacement.
Don’t worry, it’s a YETI®!
All products manufactured by YETI Coolers are warranted against defects in material and workmanship for 5 years.
This warranty applies only to the original owner.
This warranty is void if the cooler is used commercially, structurally altered or subjected to stress beyond the physical limits of the materials used in body or components, or is damaged as a result of abnormal use.
Normal wear and tear is not warrantied.
This warranty does not include any manufacturer responsibility for any incidental or consequential damages resulting from the use of the cooler.
If warranty applies, the manufacturer will repair or replace, at their discretion, the cooler or any part or component that is deemed defective.
YETI Coolers reserves the right to change products and designs without incurring any obligations to incorporate such changes into already completed products, or those in the hands of dealers or consumers.
Coolers repaired or replaced under this warranty may or may not incorporate these changes.
Damaged products must be returned directly to YETI Coolers, in original box or adequate cardboard packaging, freight prepaid.
Please include a copy of original sales receipt and the Return Authorization number (RA#) with the product.
To register your YETI Cooler and activate your warranty, visit YETIcoolers.com.